Price And Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 1000000.00 - 5000000.00 INR/Unit
- 10 to 15 T/hr
- ROAD CONSTRUCTION MACHINERY
- PLC Control
- Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 3 Unit Per Week
- 15 Days
- All India
- CE, ISO
Bin Feeder: It is of single chassis construction. At each Bin a radial gate is provided which can be opened in any position to regulate the aggregate flow. Individual endless belts are provided below the gates to discharge material onto the gathering belt.
Dryer Drum: The dryer is accurately fabricated to ensure proper heating of aggregates with minimum heat loss. Specially designed flights lift and cascade the aggregate to reduce the final moisture content to 0.5% (by weight). It is supported on steel rollers through steel tyres with idlers and guide rollers and is provided with segmented driving sprocket. A fully automatic high-pressure auto jet burner is mounted at one end of the drum. The discharge chute design discharges heated aggregate directly onto the load out conveyor.
Bitumen Tanks: One/Two Bitumen Tanks of 15/20 MT. capacity each are provided, fabricated from steel plates with 50 mm glasswool insulation, manhole, thermocouples, etc. Bitumen is pumped to the dryer drum through pipe lines. Tanks are fitted with independent on-off type burners.
Industrial Hot Mix Plant Specification:
1) Four Bin Feeder fitted with variable speed motors and Gear Box.
2) Slinger Conveyor for feeding cold aggregates into the dryer drum.
3) Multi-cyclone exhaust system.
4) Hot conveyor fitted with gob hopper for discharging hot mix material onto tipper truck.
5) Mineral Filler fitted with rotary and blower
6) Glass Wool insulated bitumen (asphalt) tank fitted with burner and bitumen pump station.
7) Fuel Storage tank.
8) Fully automatic control panel with control Cabin.
9) With 2 No. bitumen tank capacity 15000 ltr.
Other Details of Industrial Hot Mixer Plant:
1) All components used in asphalt mix plant are of top quality, with ISI Certification wherever available.
2) All moving parts and electrical parts of asphalt mix plant are provided with safety covers.
3) Ease of lubrication and dismantling has been built into the design for efficient maintenance and repair.
4) Fabricated parts of asphalt mix plant are thoroughly cleaned and treated before painting.
5) Manufacturing of asphalt mix plant is done with advanced, internationally recognized techniques.